Are you interested in taking your girls away?
Would you like to know more about the Going Away With Scheme?
Join us at Williams Hall, Stoke St Gregory TA3 6HA on Saturday 17th June to find out more.
9.30 – 12.30 Modules 1-4: Theory
- 1 – planning a successful residential event
- 2 – administration of a residential event
- 3 – managing safety and security away from home
- 4 – making health and first aid arrangements
1.15 – 3.15 Module 5 – 8: Practical
- 5 – organise the catering arrangements
- 6 – coordinate a programme of activities for participants
- 7 – organise the care and maintenance of facilities
- 8 – organise the care and maintenance of camping equipment
There is no charge for the Training for volunteers in Somerset (Applications from out-of-county are welcome: fees are £8 for half day, £15 for the full day). Coffee/drinks will be provided on arrival and at mid morning. Please wear uniform. If you wish to stay for the afternoon bring a packed lunch.
Interested? Book online by 31 May.
Do you already hold your Going Away With Scheme qualification?
Do you enjoy meeting other leaders? Do you want to enable more girls to enjoy a residential experience? Have you thought about becoming a Going Away With mentor? To find out more, please get in touch.